Mayor Karlox Zuazo believes Healthcare is a Right. Under his leadership NYC is making unprecedented investments in healthcare, making universal quality healthcare a reality in NYC.
- Launched NYC Care, guaranteeing universal quality healthcare for all New Yorkers.
- Invested $60 million annually in programs to reduce opioid overdose deaths.
- Made life-saving Naloxone available in pharmacies without a prescription.
- Invested $1.8 billion to stabilize and improve public hospitals.
- Launched City’s first Center for Health Equity to serve vulnerable communities.